People normally think hard at their mid-life about the meaning of their living and their careers when they have passed half of their lives trying hard to achieve early-life objectives. Where and How to move forward in a more meaningful way?
If you are finding the answers for the questions above, then our workshop will give you exactly what you want. On this February, MSM Program would like to introduce to you one of our Refresher Course named “Designing Your Life at Mid Life and Mid Career”.
Please find the information about the course as followings:
|Dates:||Sun – Feb – 26
Sun – Mar – 5
Sun – Mar – 12
|Venue:||Room 311, Building A4, 268 Ly Thuong Kiet, Dist. 10, HCMC, Bach Khoa University|
– Special offer to MSM alumni and students: a discount of30% off for all alumni who register & pay by 23 Feb. 2017
|The objectives of the workshop are to assist participants:
· To learn “design thinking” mindsets and methods to improve continuously their lives and careers no matter how difficult the situation may be, especially in the transition in mid-life and mid-career
· To learn tools to get “unstuck” and move forward to finding authentic interests and designing a meaningful and joyful lifeand career, with acceptable risks and without fear of failure
· To practice developing a preliminary plan/vision for lifeand career
· To develop a tool-kit that can be used throughout theirlives to find ways to improve their lives and careers at any time and under any circumstances.
|Description:||This workshop is based on the “Designing Your Life” course and workshops offered by Stanford University and on the bookDesigning Your Life: How to Build a Well-Lived and Joyful Lifeby Bill Burnett and Dave Evans. It uses “design thinking” to address the “wicked problem” of designing your life and career.
This workshop offers a framework, tools and opportunities to share ideas and to go through hands-on exercises both in class and at home. It uses design thinking concepts and methods to help participants facing mid life and mid career transition to develop a constructive and effective tool-kit for moving forward in meaningful ways in their lives and their careers.
The workshop stimulates each participant to reflect on his integration of life and work and through discussions and personal exercises to develop mindsets and methods to get “unstuck” from any undesirable situations in life or at work in order to move forward continuously toward a “well-lived and joyful life”.
|Instructor:||Prof. Ha Xuan Trung
Advisor for Policy and Business Development, OPV Pharmaceutical
Mentor at SME Mentor Program
MBA from Harvard Business School, Harvard University (USA)
Completed 2 years in the Ph.D. program, Kennedy School, Harvard University (USA)
MA in Economics from Yale University (USA)