MSM-MBA Program is Recruiting INTAKE 21 (2018 – 2020)
|Early bird deadline||05 March 2018|
|Information Session||08 April 2018|
|Application deadline||27 April 2018|
|Academic English Course||July – August 2018|
|Orientation & Pre MBA||September 2018|
- Personal Consulting Session: Contact us at 0904 658 211 for scheduling
- Interview & Entry test: Contact us at 0904 658 211 for the schedule
- Applicants must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must have at least 3 years of working experience.
- Applicants must submit evidence of English proficiency.
- To be admitted into the MSM-MBA Program, applicants have to take the entry test (in format of GMAT test) and interview.
SCHOLARSHIPS & DISCOUNT POLICY
A Scholarship up to VND50 million (including money & books) is offered to applicants who:
- Submit the Application package before 05 March 2018.
- Pass the Entry Test & Interview of MSM-MBA Program.
- Make the first payment of Tuition before 10 April 2018
Please contact MSM-MBA Program at 0904 658 211 for more details about the Scholarship Policy.
Students can choose to pay up to 17 installments.
Contact us at 0904 658 211 for Tuition information.
To apply for MSM-MBA Program, Applicants must submit a completed application package, which includes the following items:
|1. Application Form||1 original and 2 photocopies.|
|2. Personal Resume||1 original and 2 photocopies.|
|3. Reference Letters||2 filled in and signed Referee Report Forms from persons of academic standing who are well acquainted with the candidate’s work and studies.|
|4. Degree and/or Certificates||2 notarized copies (if the original is in English) 1 notarized copy of original and 2 notarized copies of an English translation (if the original is not in English).|
|5. Transcripts||2 notarized copies (if the original is in English) 1 notarized copy of original and 2 notarized copies of an English translation (if the original is not in English).|
|6. Evidence of English language proficiency||For non-native speakers, 2 copies of a recognized English Test Certificate.|
|7. Passport size photos||3 photos, with your signature and name written on the reverse.|
|8. Passport/Identification Card||1 copy of original, including a notarized copy of English translation if the original is not in English|
|9. Statement of motivation for MBA study||1 original and 2 photocopies|