Multi-national companies are seeking for qualified MBA graduates from recognized international schools for their business.
MSM-MBA provides students with a perfect study environment, standard classroom and facilities.
Yes, we have discount policies for groups registrations applied for people from same companies, same families, people who are MSM-MBA alumni’s family members and friends, Bach Khoa University’s alumni.
Also there is a special discount for early tuition payment.
The assessment of MBA students is two fold:
- Individual assessment must be at least 70% of the final grade for a subject. This 70% can be made up of various forms of assessment, such as written or oral examinations and/or written assignments.
- The remaining 30% of the final grade for a subject can be made up of alternative forms of assessment, such as class participation, take home assignment, case study, presentation and/or group assignments.
A total grade of 5.5 or above (10 max.) is considered qualified for the degree.
The MSM-MBA Program will have one intake per year. You can apply for the 20th Intake (2017-2019) now:
- Information Session: 14 June, 2017
- Application deadline: 30 June, 2017
- Entry test & Interview: July, 2017
- Academic English class: August 2017
- Opening & Pre-MBA: September 2017
There are four specializations which are always updated. Students can study the full program in HCMC and graduate with MBA specialized in Multinational Strategic Management; or they can study most of the courses in HCMC and study some extra courses in Maastricht, the Netherlands, to receive MBA with defferent specializations, MBA in (1) International Business & Sustainable Development, (2) Accounting & Finance, (3) Entrepreneurship in Emerging Markets.